Are you worried about the presence of asbestos in your home or business?
Although asbestos was popular within the construction industry, it’s proven to be a health hazard.
If broken or disturbed, asbestos can be very hazardous and cause fatal diseases such as asbestosis, lung cancer and mesothelioma.
Regardless of the type, if a person is exposed to airborne asbestos fibres for a long period of time, they have an increased chance of developing different fatal diseases.
We offer professional and reliable asbestos testing services before the commencement of any work to determine the type and quality of present asbestos as well as ensuring that the material is removed based on its condition and type.
Our comprehensive inspection report will give you the following information:
- The potential areas where asbestos is suspected
- A list describing the condition of the areas suspected
- Samples that were taken for testing
- Test results from the NATA approved lab
- A management plan to deal with the asbestos found