Nadwie Asbestos Removal Covers the Sydney Area
Nadwie Asbestos Removal brings our 30 years of industry experience with us when we offer professional asbestos removal in Sydney. Asbestos might have seemed like a miracle product due to its remarkable fire-resistant qualities when it was commonly used in construction for most of the 20th century. Since then, its potentially lethal health effects have become better known. Asbestos still lurks in the walls of many homes and buildings, safe as long as it is not disturbed. If asbestos is there and you are planning renovations, you need to have it removed safely, which that is where we come in.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Asbestos in Sydney
With the prevalence of asbestos in Australian construction up until the mid-1980s, there is a good chance that your home or building has some of this potentially deadly fibre in your home. While it is still in your walls or ceiling, it’s potential to cause health issues is minimal, only when it is disturbed that it becomes a problem. Here are a few of the most common mistakes people make with asbestos:
- If you suspect that there might be asbestos in your home or building’s construction, do not perform any work that might let the fibres out into the air. We perform asbestos checks in addition to removal. Bring us in to find out if you have an asbestos issue before you undertake any renovation.
- Should we find asbestos, do not try and remove it yourself. Without the proper safety equipment and procedure, this can expose not only you, but your family and neighbours to the asbestos fibres.
- Disposal must be handled according to safety regulations as well to prevent the risk of asbestos exposure once it has been successfully removed. We follow all regulations regarding its disposal, so you won’t have to worry about this when you bring us in to remove it.
Myths About Sydney Asbestos Removal
While the dangers of asbestos are well known today, there are many myths about the substance that continue to be believed. Having worked in the removal industry for decades, we have encountered these myths often and are happy to offer our knowledge on the subject. A few common myths include:
- Asbestos has earned its deadly reputation to the point that many people want to remove the material right away when discovered. While it is intact, the danger is minimal.
- Some homeowners believe they can safely remove asbestos with just a mask. While we always wear respirator masks while handling asbestos, that is not the only safety precaution we undertake to perform our job safely. Never try to remove asbestos yourself.
- Others see asbestos as something that’s only a danger to those who handle the material. The fibres can easily spread, taking the danger with them.
Why Customers Should Use Nadwie Asbestos Removal for Asbestos Roof Removal Sydney
When dealing with asbestos detection and removal, you need to trust in the experience and knowledge of the team performing the removal. Removing asbestos is a dangerous act, but with our decades in the industry, we know the best practices when handling this dangerous substance and follow all regulations when dealing with it. When you need Asbestos Disposal in Sydney, do not hesitate to contact us today.